Sunday, August 23, 2009

J'adore decor

Today I had a photo shoot with Katherina Dewson who has modeled for many other photographers in the area. She's so talented with an amazing portfolio of work that I absolutely love. She sent me a few ideas of photos that she would like to get done to add to her collection of work and they were fantastic. When she sent me the images I knew the perfect place in Uptown Waterloo called Decorators Corner and I knew the perfect person to help me out. Thank you Becky! She's an amazing person and friend who works with some really NICE decor.

Marie-Josee Boily is the owner of Decorators Corner with some fine taste and a lot of french influence when it comes to decorating. From the furniture to the floors I found plenty of inspiration for what I was about to take. I took the ideas of what Kat wanted and put my own little twist on things. Debra Joseph my boss and close friend from FAB favorite accessories boutique contributed the accessories for the shoot. Decorators Corner is a place I've always wanted to snap some pics of with a model, I put it out there and it happened it worked out perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment