Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Greg and Marsha's Wedding

First time I shot a wedding in the rain and I loved it! This Guelph wedding was full of history and culture, Greg being from an Irish background and Marsha from Trinidad it was a colourful and beautiful wedding. I captured moments of the bride getting ready with her daughter, friends and family around her home and all the important details that tell a story.

Moving quickly to the church, I met up with Greg for some pre-ceremony shots. He was a little nervous but more excited and I could tell he couldn't wait to see Marsha and get married. I love watching the bride and groom at the ceremony but what I love even more is the looks on friends and family members faces before they say their I do's. Well at this wedding I saw a lot of smiles, tears of joy and positive energy because they where proud to see two people so happy together.

Congratulations to the both of you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment