Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Trip Down Memory Lane

Did a great shoot this past long weekend with some great friends Debra Joseph and Carl Vosatka, owners of Fab Accessories Boutique and Twice is Nice in Waterloo. Debra came to me with a special request to recreate a photo that they have hanging up in the hall way of their home. Shannon Vosatka, their youngest daughter, had come up with this awesome idea for the both of them to go back to Langdon Hall, in Cambridge, to have this really cool comparison between both photos. I was so excited to do this because I love Langdon Hall. It's a beautiful place but they frown upon photos being taken at the front of the building so we had to be a little sneaky. Debra and Carl are such a good looking couple I didn't even notice the Jag they posed in front of or the building behind them. I so happy that we didn't get kicked out for being so sneaky and instead after taking the shot we went in for some drinks and appetizers. I didn't understand what the appetizer menu said, I just knew that it was really fancy. They both told me that if you don't know what it says it's usually really good and man was it ever. The last time I was at Langdon Hall was last summer to shoot a wedding and the salmon was pretty amazing but I was told what I was eating so I didn't have to worry about reading. On the serious side, thank you so much to the both of you I had an amazing time that I will always remember.


Debra Joseph and Carl Vosatka at Langdon Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment