Monday, November 16, 2009

In Beautiful Sault Ste. Marie

This past Sunday I left with my boyfriend Mike to Sault Ste. Marie. Mike had to go up for business and I had to go up because I had never been! What a perfect trip to relax a bit and take photos of whatever comes my way. The drive down was amazing I can't believe how much the landscape changes within seven hours away from home.

Walking down by the water was wonderful and really calming. There was a few pigeons that sat on the rail along the boardwalk. I just had to take some photos of them hanging out. When I started taking their photo they turned around and started to fly at me thinking I had food for them. Well I turned so fast the other way and I didn't look back.

Walking down a little bit further I was looking at great landscape shots everywhere. I had to stop by a bench to take out my zoom lens. Well, I had my camera over my head and my bag and some how the straps got really tangled. Looking over I saw an older man sitting on the next bench over. I walked over to him hoping he could help me out a bit. He was so nice! I even gave him a pretty good laugh at my expense. He told me about some good places to take photos and that he use to work at the old steel mill and how much he loved Sault Ste. Marie.








1 comment:

  1. awesome - beautiful silhouettes - Looks like you had a good few days in northern Ontario.

    ReplyDelete