Monday, November 9, 2009

Eva's Friday Night

This past Friday night I got to take photos of Eva and it happened to be her first! She had asked for a fun shoot and if it was alright that her friend Neil came along. Of course I was perfectly cool with all that. Neil brought a covered tray to the studio and in my mind I said cookies! It wasn't cookies it was better Neil is employed at Iris as a manager in Uptown Waterloo and had brought some really nice eye glasses for the shoot. What a treat!

Amy Bridger came over and styled hair and makeup for Eva and what an amazing job she did. Eva and Amy have been friends for awhile and I know Amy couldn't have been more happy to be apart of it all. Eva did an amazing job and really made the shoot her own! I think it really made it a lot more fun having some of her friends there to see her get in front of the camera. We all had a really good time laughing really hard and listening to some of Amy's finest stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment