Friday, February 11, 2011

Una and Alex's Engagement...

This past fall, I had the pleasure of meeting Una and Alex for the first time. After Una contacted me she asked if we could sit down and discuss wedding packages. I said for sure! I asked Una how she found out about Machado Photography and she told me that her best friend Natasha, who happens to be one of my brother’s good friends had mentioned checking us out.

When we met I asked Una how she and Alex started dating. She said that they had mutual friends and knew of each other before. There was a party and Natasha had Alex pick Una up at home. All of their mutual friends were there so it was pretty comfortable. From then on they continued to hang out on a regular basis. There was another party in Toronto that they went to and Una started to have stronger feelings for Alex. She said she was hooked! They were invited to a mutual friend’s barbecue. Alex asked Una to go up to the roof with him! She told him he was crazy, but after a few drinks she got the courage to do it. They climbed onto the roof and the rest was history. They kissed for the first time and when they came down from the roof they couldn't let go of each other.

Una and Alex are such a great couple. Their personalities really compliment one another, and of course I'm a sucker for a good get together story…and weddings in general. What can I say I'm a girly girl! I loved their story so much I asked Una if I could blog about it! Asking these questions helps me get to know a couple better before I shoot their wedding and it helps them feel more comfortable with their photographer, which always makes the big day more fun
.





















































































1 comment:

  1. Great shots! You seem to have really captured this couple and their relationship What a fun pair - edgy and still classic. I think they will enjoy these pictures 10 or 15 years from now, you caught this moment in time Tiffany.

    ReplyDelete