Thursday, February 17, 2011

Little Jayvin...

On September 11th, 2010 little Jayvin was born! He's is such a little character, and so much fun to be around. Lucky for me I get to visit with him once a month to take his photos for his first full year!

When I first started taking Jayvin's photos he would be great for ten minutes and then he would start to cry. We thought maybe he was hungry, maybe he needed his diaper changed or maybe the room is a little cool. Two photo sessions later I figured it out! Little Jayvin is very sensitive and is not too fond of my studio lights. It seems he much prefers to have his photo taken in natural lighting conditions.

This last session I noticed a very big difference in Jayvin; he's laughing, smiling, and, making all kinds of faces. The fact is every baby is different and you have to figure out what makes them the most comfortable to be able to get all of those great moments out of them. I'm so happy I figured out the secret and now he really does like me!























































































1 comment:

  1. What a little prince! So cute. His Mom and Dad must be so proud. What beautiful pictures for them to cherish! What a great idea to have pictures taken each month. They change so much each month that first year.

    ReplyDelete