Friday, July 30, 2010

Melissa and Aaron's Wedding...

Melissa and Aaron were married at the Wedding Chapel in Kitchener. The day was amazing and it all seemed to go by so fast! I arrived at Melissa and Aaron's home where the girls were getting ready for the big day, but when I got there, they still had not finished up from the hair salon in time for photos. So I called Melissa and told her that I was on my way to the salon to capture her getting ready photos. It's so important to record the story of the day!

Time was tight! By the time Melissa got back to the house she had less then a half hour to get into her dress, and get to the chapel. Needless to say, Melissa was fashionably late to the wedding, but she was as stunning as ever, and both families couldn't be more proud!

It's so exciting to see two of your friends that met in high school mature, fall in love, have a beautiful little boy, and get married. I personally couldn't be more proud! Congratulations to you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment