Monday, July 26, 2010

The Davidson's

Summer time is here! The season of family photos. It's all about changing up some of the old home images for new and updated ones. Also the importance to getting them done at least once a year, especially when you have children. I believe that it is always interesting and wonderful to see change in a frame.

Sarah Davidson contacted me last month for all the same reasons... to get some more up to date photos of her family for their home in Platsville. She has such a beautiful family, inside and out! Sarah's family was so fun, welcoming, and unforgettable. I really felt like a cousin in such a short time. They teased Becky my assistant and I the second we got there it was awesome!

Apparently, Sarah's sister in-law Lisa got a phone call that I got in town early and had stopped into Platsville's local and only bar to get something to eat. Lisa told me they have a close family friend that was working in the back that called her to let them know I was in town early. So the joke is happy hour starts early for us... but it really just happened to be the only place open to get a bite to eat:)

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family - I do believe you captured them perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE all these photos. You are the best photographer ever!!! We loved having you being apart of this day. To all the families out there who say we should get some family photos done sometime! Don't just say it, DO IT. These photos and memories will last a life time!! And get them done with Tiffany because she is truly gifted and great to work with!!!!

    ReplyDelete