Friday, November 19, 2010

A Valant Christmas Story...

That's right! It is that time again, and Christmas is right around the corner! The Valant family have come once again into my studio to get their Christmas photos taken. This year is special though, because I get to make their family Christmas cards. I will be incorporating images from their Christmas shoot to design and print their cards for them. It's perfect because they will be able to get them back in time to give out to family and friends.

If you are looking for family photos this Christmas or pet photos I have two perfect days for you to come and see me. I will be in Uptown Waterloo November 24th taking pet photos, from 10am-8pm and Family photos: November 25th from 10am-8pm it's $30 and the sitting fee includes a 5x7 photo.

A portion of the fee goes to the KW Humane Society & Canadian Cancer Society. Pictures will be taken at the Atrium (downstairs across from The Duke of Wellington).

To book your Pet session, call Bark&Fitz 519-725-4364 To book your Family session, call FAB 519-880-16

No comments:

Post a Comment