Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Gift of Family

This past month I did photos at my home based studio for the McNeils. Their two little girls are adorable, and a joy to take photos of. I was super impressed with mom and dad's way of parenting. Throughout the whole shoot they had such an amazing way of interacting with the girls. They really taught me a thing or two about interacting better with children. For example something as simple as the the animal game! You say an animal and the oldest of the two would make that noise and the youngest would just smile really big. They loved it!

Family photos are so important to do around the holidays and I'm so lucky to see the love between so many families. It's a constant reminder of what the true meaning of Christmas and the New Year is all about. Spending quality time together!

Happy New Year everyone and enjoy the holidays with loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment