Sunday, July 12, 2009

Whimsical/Retro Shoot @ Columbia Lake and Studio

It's been awhile since my last blog and a lot has happened since then! I have been apart of some amazing shoots with Fab Favourite Accessories Boutique in uptown Waterloo and Sport Zone on Lodge st. for product shots. I was also invited to take some photos for Big Brothers and Sisters to incorporate them in there brochures and other marketing materials. Today was all about portfolio and having FUN! Chantal, Amy and I took off to Columbia Lake to do some whimsical shots. Then came back to my studio to do some retro looking shots with shoes. Chantal Zettel modeled and Amy Bridger from Shear Heaven did the hair and makeup and what an incredible job they both did. Thank you SO much to the both of you for coming out:)















.

No comments:

Post a Comment